Benefits of FIR vs Traditional Saunas:
Far Infrared rays are safe, but penetrate deeper (1.5” to 2” deeper) than the heat from a regular sauna.
In addition, infrared rays do not heat the air as much as the dry heat of a traditional sauna, allowing you to stay longer in the sauna with less discomfort and tendency to overheat.
As a result you release more toxins from fat cells, (which is where your body stores toxins) and burn more calories (up to 600 kcal/ 30 minute session).
• break down cellulite
• relieve joint and muscle pain and stiffness
• breathe comfortably since the air remains relatively cool
• weight loss
• decreased joint inflammation and effects of arthritis
• increased extensibility of scar tissues
• decreased muscle spasm and post-exercise pain
• reduced acne breakouts • improved skin tone and appearance
• pain relief • increased blood flow • decreases edema and swelling
• decreased blood pressure
• improved cardiovascular conditioning
• faster healing from soft tissue injuries